The manager of a bicycle shop has found that, at a price (In dollars) of p(x)=150-x/4 per bicycle, x bicycles will be sold.
a. Find an expression for the total revenue from the sale of x bicycles. (Hunt: Revenye = Demand x Price)
b. Find the number of bicycles sales that leads to a maximum revenue.
c. Find the maximum revenue.
- An Actionable Guide on Effective Cv Writing in Step by Step Order
- The Little-Known Secrets to What Is an Outlier in Math
- Finding a quick examination Check for Plagiarism
- Working with a easily resemblance Check for Plagiarism
- Top concern with conclusory investigation and Regulation Essay Creating Assistance Tips