Tour of India by bike can be very adventurous and equally remember able. First of all you have to be very good bike rider if you want to tour India on bike. Choose a bike that can be relied for complete tour. Arrange the money and go for it.
You can start your tour from the top (Kashmir) or bottom (Trivandrum) or you can start from Delhi that is linked to all the major cities of India by airways, railways and roadways. The whole tour of India can be divided in states:-
1. Delhi: - Delhi is the capital of India and it has most of the historical monuments like Rashtrapati bhawan, India gate and Rajpath, Akshardham temple, Gurudwara bangle sahib, Humayun tomb, Qutub minar, Red fort, Salimgarh fort, Chandni chowk, Cathedral church of redemption, Jama masjid, Raj ghat, Shanti vana, Lotus temple, Purana quila, Tughlakabad, Jantarmantar, Safdarjung tomb, Lodhi gardens, Nizamuddin dargah, Sansad bhawan, National museum, etc
2. Jaipur: - Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan and it has many tourists destinations Amber fort, Hawa Mahal, Central Museam, Jaigarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Kanak Valley, Laxmi Narayan temple, Rambagh Palace, Sisodia Rani Ka Bagh, etc are main tourist places and are visited by thousands of visitors every year .
3. Bangalore: - Bangalore is known as the software hub of India. There are many tourist destinations in the city and the main tourist attractive destinations are Vidhan Sabha, Cubbon Park, Lal Bagh, Bangalore Palace, Tipu Sultan Palace, The Bull Temple, The Iskon Temple, Mukti mega temple and similar other places that are symbols of great art and culture of the city.
4. Thiruvananthapuram: - it is at the bottom of India and sea looks to be touching its feet. The main tourist destinations of this place are listed as Sri Padamanabhaswamy temple, Kovalam beach, Palace Museum, Napier Museum, Natural History Museum, Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Zoological Gardens, Science & Technology Museum, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Veli Tourist Village, Akkulam Boat Club, Shangumugham Beach,etc attract thousands of tourists every year.
5. Chennai: - Chennai also famously called as madras in the past decade is very important industrial place for the Indian economy. This place is also famous for its tourists destinations and some of its major tourist destinations are Parthasarathy temple, Kapaleeswarar temple, ISKCON temple, Vadapalani temple, Kandaswamy temple, Marundeeswara temple, Big Mosque, St Mary's Church, Armenian Church, Freemanson's Hall, Madras War Cemetery, Valluvar Kottam, Ripon Building, Theosophical Society, Doveton House, etc
Then you can move the Kanyakumari and can feel the very beautiful beach sand with different natural color, temple of Swami Vivekanand and can watch the very famous sun set beauty of this place.
- The Little-Known Secrets to What Is an Outlier in Math
- Finding a quick examination Check for Plagiarism
- Working with a easily resemblance Check for Plagiarism
- Top concern with conclusory investigation and Regulation Essay Creating Assistance Tips
- Top matter with conclusory evaluation and Regulation Essay Crafting Provider Tips