I'm going to be riding coast to coast (USA) and need to buy a bike. Would a non-touring bike be ok for this if I'm using a trailer instead of panniers? Obviously a touring bike would be best (more sturdy, etc.) but due to the cost difference, would a road bike be adequate for this? Also, are there any bikes that you would suggest?
- The Little-Known Secrets to What Is an Outlier in Math
- Finding a quick examination Check for Plagiarism
- Working with a easily resemblance Check for Plagiarism
- Top concern with conclusory investigation and Regulation Essay Creating Assistance Tips
- Top matter with conclusory evaluation and Regulation Essay Crafting Provider Tips